A unique blend of skills, software and services to:
* Maximise sales coverage * Define optimal franchise territory structures * Optimise retail site location planning * Increase field team productivity * Improve customer targeting
Tech4T help businesses and franchisors find new prospects and target and service their customers, outlets and territories in a more productive and cost-efficient way. Our ‘Territory, Location & Customer Intelligence’ solutions increase sales and profitability and are of specific benefit to any business that is expanding, going through transformation or considering change. We have been doing this for over 20 years.
By fully understanding your business and needs, we identify, integrate and enhance the right data to uncover the data patterns and insights having the greatest impact on sales productivity. We then deliver this actionable intelligence through innovative database and mapping solutions in such a way as to make a tangible and positive difference to your business.
Importantly our work also ensures alignment across customer profiles and market potential, visit time, team capability and capacity, product focus, sales plans, marketing and corporate goals.
Our solutions can be phased to suit your budget and timescale and consider balancing the ‘cost-to-serve’ your customers relative to their revenue potential and retention. We can also undertake multiple scenarios for you to evaluate risk vs. ROI.
Who we work with
We work closely with business owners, field sales teams, franchisors, marketing, operations and I.T. departments, consultants and HR from a diverse range of industry sectors. Companies range from small start-ups, SMEs to blue-chips, not-for-profit organisations and the public sector – in the UK and in many other countries across the globe.
Whether employed for a one-off project or retained on a contractual basis, each assignment we undertake benefits from our exposure to a diverse range of challenges across many industry sectors. This broadens our thinking and enhances our problem solving capabilities.
Some of our challenges and solutions
- Building an easy-to-use online mapping system to help franchisors and businesses share and manage territory information – instantly!
- Helping hundreds of franchisors and SMEs improve customer targeting, territory planning and mapping
- Undertaking field team scenario modelling to determine the best size of field team to realise customer potential at the lowest cost
- Restructuring two large overlapping field teams in a financial services company into a single team with minimum HR disruption
- Helping a national retail chain identify market potential at a granular level to plan outlet network expansion whilst minimising the risk of cannibalisation
- Generating £5 million sales for a computer manufacturer by integrating multiple data feeds into a single-customer-view and using predictive analytics and pattern detection to identify who sales should contact and why
- Undertaking an optimised field force and territory restructure to reduce headcount by 15% – without the loss of customer income
- Developing a multi-country, on-line territory management and sales system, for a global franchise business including taking account of varying cultural and geographic constraints
- Designing an on-line micro-territory management and data capture system to manage and efficiently route plan walking sales teams
To find out how we can be of help, please…
Tech4T – “At our core is the ability to derive and combine great insight with technology, bringing clarity to assess, engage and challenge before delivering a ‘Territory Intelligence’ solution that provides real value for our clients at the right price. We identify where change would bring significant savings, competitive advantage or revenue gain, whilst identifying and minimising any areas of risk.”
“Tech4T provided us with the expertise and software to visualise our existing territory which could be sliced and diced in a number of ways. This gave us a level of analysis and insight we have never had before.
Tech4T then worked with us to further understand our needs and aspirations, and came back to us with a proposed new territory structure, that was data driven, customer focused and in line with our business aims.
The team have been a pleasure to work with, they are extremely proficient, helpful and responsive. They worked tirelessly to understand our business and ensure that the proposed new model worked for us.” – Swagelok, Manchester.