Franchise Network Review
Tech4T’s comprehensive franchise network review is designed to identify key areas for business growth, within each individual territory and across the network as a whole. Below are some of the areas Tech4T can help you with.
You may have sold one pilot territory or 101 over time. However many territories you have, and regardless of how they were originally created, Tech4T can undertake a comprehensive franchise network review to:
- Map your existing territory structure, identifying any gaps in coverage, customer crossover and anomalies in size
- Redesign your territory structure, without disturbing the boundaries of existing sold territories. This will give you the maximum number of viable territories in all unsold parts of the country
- Assess the true value of resale territories. Often there is scope to increase sales above those achieved by the incumbent owner, and hence the sale value of the territory
Motivating your franchisees
Assessing franchisee performance on sales alone can be a mistake as this overlooks other significant influencing factors. The size of a territory, the number of target customers in it, the road network, the drive time for franchisee and customer to transact – these all help to put sales figures in perspective.
During a franchise network review Tech4T will identify those franchisees in need of extra motivation and support to achieve targets; we give you:
- A performance comparison between territories. This would incorporate the current revenue potential for each territory based on the demographic profile of the population to ensure a fair comparison
- A demographic report for each territory or area, together with recommendations for improving performance
- Your market penetration within each territory or area
- The revenue potential based on the demographic makeup (not just on past purchases)
We can visualise your franchisee locations and those of their customers. See territory coverage at a glance.
Increasing Marketing Response Profiling of all franchise customers to determine the characteristics and behaviour of your most profitable customers, how they can be divided into specific groups (segmented) and where you can find more of them. More relevant offers can be developed for each group to increase the response rate to your advertising.
You may not group your products and/or services into “packages” of say three which people buy together but Tech4T can identify if a substantial number of your customers are in fact buying such packages. This has two benefits. Firstly your team can sell packages of complementary products instead of individual products; this will increase order value. Secondly, we can categorise those customer who have only bought one or two items from a package and they can be specifically targeted with offers for the remainder with a much higher likelihood of purchase.
Not all people are your customers but Tech4T can tell you the best geographic places to look to find profitable new ones. We can highlight on a map marketing hotspots – concentrations of your best types of customers, right down to street level. Ideal for leafleting and direct mail campaigns. Tech4T can assess your franchisee’s customers by territory – how many does each have, how much are each of them worth, what is the mix, what is the potential.
General Business Assessment Are you recording the right data and do you have the right systems in place? Whether you operate a territorial or outlet based franchise, to see how Tech4T can help you improve performance call us on 01733 890 790, email us or click here for our enquiry form.