Retail site location – how do I choose between potential units for a new outlet?
All too often units of the optimum size and location in a particular town are simply not available. This means you may have to compromise on your retail site selection criteria.
Tech4T undertake retail site selection analysis, providing the crucial local and regional market information to help your decision making. We deliver facts and figures on area and centre attractiveness, types and numbers of footfall and the demographic make-up of the surrounding population. We also analyse the location strengths and weaknesses of your competitors in the target market as such micro location factors can make all the difference between your success and failure.
Get it wrong when investing in bricks and mortar and the ramifications can be far reaching. Tech4T minimise your exposure to risk by …
- The identification of critical success factors
- Matching new locations with target market aspirations
- Achieving the best possible proximity to customers
- Finding more advantageous locations than your competitors
- Evaluating overlap between your own stores and those of your competitors
- Identifying unseen trends and relationships
Tech4T provides a professional, cost-effective retail site selection analysis service whether on an ad-hoc or interim basis or to support strategic projects. We frequently support small and medium sized organisations who do not have the in-house analytical capability to undertake complex site location analysis and financial modelling.