Retail site planning, geographic location analysis services and G.I.S software at an attractive price-point.
Combining our specialist software applications together with our experience in building successful territory structures we can provide you with the necessary tools, expertise and resource for all your retail site planning, site selection and catchment analysis needs.
Our professional retail site planning and site selection analysis services are designed to provide you with a cost-effective way of modelling different scenarios and outcomes based on scientific fact rather than gut feel alone.
Our retail market knowledge spans a range of industry sectors including white & brown goods, food retail, beauty, travel, leisure and finance.
Here are just some of the ways in which we’ve helped some of the UK’s leading household brands;
- Evaluate market potential to determine optimum retail site location.
- Retail catchment area analysis including on-site visits.
- Consumer trends and local demographic profiles.
- Footfall drivers and retail outlet attractiveness indicators.
- Competitor analysis and key anchors.
- Catchment area drive-time analysis.
- Existing retail performance analysis.
- The effect of regional variations on your retail model.
- Recommendations for retail outlet expansion or site closure advice.
- Foreign expansion.
- Advice to non-domestic brands wishing to access the UK market.
Our professional and experienced team are able to engage with your internal stakeholders and external partners in a range of capacities from ad-hoc projects to long-term outsource support.
Our project experience includes;
- Retail site expansion initiatives in conjunction with property partners.
- Advice & support through mergers and acquisitions.
- Retail store consolidation projects.
- Franchise retail store network development.
- Tailoring retail outlet look and feel aligned to local market profile.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way of delivering your spatial and geographic location analysis needs our agile team can deliver a tailored solution at a price-point you’d be hard pressed to equal.
For more information click here for our contact form or speak to us directly on 01733 890 790.
“Geographic territory mapping is a vital part of Harry Ramsden’s recruitment process. Therefore, it was important we found a company that could deliver our requirements. It was clear from the first meeting that Tech4t were the company for the job. Francesca and Dimitrios have been highly professional and knowledgeable throughout the whole process and have delivered exactly what we were looking for and more! We are looking forward to Tech4t being a key partner of Harry’s as the franchise business grows.”
Chris Palmer, Commercial Manager & Company Secretary for Harry Ramsden’s.