Tech4T is a leading Location Intelligence and Mapping Solutions Company employing data analytics and software for retail location planning, sales and field force optimisation, sales and franchise territory design and customer targeting. Our clients range from franchise start-ups to household names such as Costa Express and Muller.
Data is at the heart of all our work and we are currently seeking a Data Manager with a strong background in MySQL or SQL with at least 2 years commercial experience to join our team.
This role involves:
- Data preparation and transformation including extraction, consolidation, data audit, standardisation, deduplication and file merging ready for client analysis projects and for delivery through our online systems
- Using Excel and MySQL for ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Liaison with internal and external clients to fully understand data content and context
- Building, maintaining and updating our online systems
- Setting up and maintaining automated data processes
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Quality control of data and associated collateral
- Maintaining internal data files – storage and updates
- Experience in working with databases such as MySQL, SQL or Access, (queries, manipulating, and importing/exporting of data)
- Knowledge of data manipulation using Excel
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Experience creating and maintaining automated processes
- Knowledge of data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
- Ability to merge disparate data sets, understanding how they fit together
- Knowledge of geo-coding
The Person – ideally you will have:
- An inquisitive mind, focused on solving business and technical problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
- The ability to maintain focus in an environment subject to impromptu change to meet client needs
- Be self-motivated, use your own initiative, be happy to take responsibility for delivering high quality work to timescales
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Salary range ca. £25,000 – £30,000 based on experience and skills.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agencies please.
Jobs Peterborough, Data Manager Jobs, Data Jobs, Data Work, SQL Jobs